Tuesday, June 4, 2013

A Pinterest Weekend

This past weekend I needed something to do. So I joined the thousands of people who have made butterflies out of their children's footprints. I am sure this is a pretty popular thing to do, but they are pretty freaking cute.

 
Sidney's was much more difficult to make since she is one wiggly little 8 month old. But I think it was pretty successful.
 
 
Kylie also saw a handprint tutu sorta thing as I was scrolling through the craft options online. We had to make that then of course. :)

 
If you didn't know those are upside down handprints, I don't think you could figure it out. It kinda looks like rogue paint brush strokes, but it is still pretty cute. - I imagine if you did only 2 hand prints you could tell better, but I think we did 4 hand prints.



During Sidney's nap on Sunday Kylie was trying to blow bubbles outside. She has a little bit of hard time still making them and it was a little windy, so they didn't work so well anyways. So I thought I would try out the sock bubble maker thing I saw on pinterest. It was a huge it with her, and the neighbor kids.

 

 

 

 

Our "rainbow" bubbles. The colors weren't as vibrant as I was hoping for.
Maybe more food coloring next time!
 
 
She managed to not get a mouth full of bubbles when she breathed in instead of blowing out one time.  I can't say that for the neighbor girl though. (she was fine) :)

Hope you're all having a good week!

1 comment: