Saturday, June 8, 2013

FOOD!

Sidney loves to eat real food now. I think she would eat anything we gave her, except she still only barely has two teeth so I am a little hesitant to give her anything that won't more or less dissolve in her mouth. :)
She has gotten so much better at eating that I am now willing to let Kylie feed her. Kylie loves helping and I think Sidney finds it amusing.
Sidney is also a big fan of hard-boiled egg yolk and really loved the rice she had for supper last night.
Here are some random food photos from this past week. :)

Kylie helping
 

I love how in both photos Kylie has her mouth open
to "encourage" Sidney to open hers. :)
 

Egg yolk!
She grabs it a little too aggressively and usually squishes it,
but still enjoys it just the same.
 

 

A random cute cheerio face
 

Devouring the rice!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment