Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pinterest Fun - Day 4

Today was nice and busy! This morning we had playgroup. It was at a local mom's house this week since she has a great big backyard and a pool. Kylie got to play in a big pool and jump on a trampoline and Sidney got to splash in the kiddie pool and play in the sprinkler. They also got a picnic lunch, so that makes everything more fun!

During Sidney's nap Kylie and I got to play with some snow. :) Kinda. It was actually frozen shaving cream. I had bought a can of Skintimate shaving gel, and after spraying it into my little tub, I realized it wasn't gonna work. It didn't puff up. So I went and got my can of shaving cream and that fluffed up like I was looking for. So, she got two versions of Summer snow. I popped them in the freezer last night and she got to play with them this afternoon.
The gel worked out kinda cool though because it froze solid and we got break it up like little pink ice cubes. It was pretty fun.

Afterwards, we both played in her pool, lounged around on towels eating chips, drew with some chalk and played hopscotch. It was a lot of fun. Like usual.

I then spent the evening rearranging my bedroom and Sidney's room, since we got a dresser from the neighbors when they moved. Kylie spent the evening eating ice cream and entertaining her sister. :)

Mike got put on initial attack, but I'm not quite sure if he is doing much. He texted earlier that he is bored. :) He also sent a pic that showed me the elevation of where he was hiking. 11,537 feet. Yikes.

Anyways - here are out pictures. :)


The fluffiness difference.
 

She wasn't really too sure about playing
with it until I stuck my hands in.
 

 

The completely frozen gel chunks
 

lathering up!
 

 

Then we added water to wash up the table and made
it all frothy. She enjoyed it!
 

And a random spaghetti face of Sidney from tonight.
:)
 
Here is the link from the Summer Snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment