Monday, June 10, 2013

Fresh Air Hike

On Saturday we decided to get outside for some fresh air before we have this week of upper 80s and 90s. We headed to a place called Castle Gardens that is over near Ten Sleep.
We had a picnic lunch at a campsite and then took a little hike around the area. It was nice to get out and have some fun. It was nice to really introduce Kylie to real hiking and I think Sidney even enjoyed getting toted around in a carrier for a little bit too.

Here are some random pics from our hike. There were so many I wanted to share....but I tried to keep it down to these. (yes, I know just "these" is 16 pictures - but trust me, it could easily be worse!)

Here we go
 

Some view
 

I love how both girls have their eyes closed. :)
Once we got to the top, we could look out over this little valley
 

pretty view
 

 

How a lot of Kylie's hiking happened. :)
 

More help.
 

Getting tired towards the end
 
 
Me and a tired Sidney
 

our only attempt at a timed family photo.
Mike is telling Sidney to look at the camera, Sidney is looking for me,
Kylie is staring at the new vehicles that are driving in and
I am the only one able to smile. :)
 

Mike spent the previous week at work building this lovely fence
:)
 

 

 

 

Kylie loved taking pictures of everything with our old camera.
:)
 

We got back to town and treated ourselves to
our first "ice" of the season. (snowcones)
Sidney slept through her first ice experience...
will def. photograph the first time she gets to eat some!
 
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend too!


No comments:

Post a Comment