Sunday, October 13, 2013

Walking

Sidney finally figured out how to fully walk on the 5th, and she hasn't stopped walking since. She doesn't crawl much anymore, except for a few feet every now and then. She had been taking 3-4 steps for almost 2 weeks before the 5th though. We were pretty surprised it took her this long to figure it out. But I guess she knew she could crawl a whole lot faster and get after Kylie that way.

In the last week, she has managed to smack her forehead 3 times. One really good bruise that changed different colors, one cut over her eye, and yesterday, she hit her forehead on the corner of the oven and put a good inch cut in the middle of her forehead....ugh, I forgot about this stage with Kylie.

Here is a really short video of her wobbly walk around the living room. Don't mind the almost naked baby, we had just finished supper and she had her dirty clothes removed. :)

Ok - well, there would have been a video here from my phone,
but when I added it, it just constantly plays, all choppy. I'll try to figure out a
better way to add it soon!
 
 
I'm all caught up. Hopefully we do something fun this week and I will tell you all about it! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment