Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze

This afternoon we went to the corn maze and pumpkin patch that is less than a mile from our house.
They really expanded the maze this year, but thankfully, had a spot about mid-way through the maze that cut across the field and allowed you to skip half of it. It was a lot muddier than I anticipated, since we haven't had that much moisture. Oh well. Half the fun isn't it, getting dirty? We also had a helper through the maze. One of the kitties that lives there followed us through the whole thing, cutting in and out of the corn, randomly showing up and scaring us as it ran by us. Sidney thought it was fabulous every time he would run by.
After we went through the maze we picked out a bunch of pumpkins to bring home.
The girls had a great time and we enjoyed ourselves too.
When we got there though, I was so angry with myself for forgetting my phone to take pictures....but guess what!?
MIKE FIXED THE COMPUTER!!!!!!
So here are pictures from the camera!
 
 
Pumpkin girl

Little pumpkin girl
 
Sidney, Mike and the kitty who followed us
 

I love this "line" shot....kitty included

"Look! Kitty!"

Checking out the map to see where to go

This post doesn't have a map!
Now what!?

Love

Sidney bean and me

She thought it was soo much fun to
shake the corn stalks

such a pretty flower

Wow - look at all these pumpkins
 
She had a rough time walking, anywhere....

"Get your arm off me!" :)
 
 
Over the next few days, I will go back and add photos to the following posts:
First Campout
10 months
VBS
Kylie - 4 yrs
Sidney - 11 months
Trip West -  - -  I will probably just make a new post to add these pictures
Our One Year Old - this may or may not get a new post too.
 
So go back and check those posts out in the next few days...I will try to get them done quickly.....
depends on if Mike goes back to work tomorrow, Friday, or on Monday. Yea, shutdown over!
I will miss him being around all the time though.....he always keeps the dishes done! :)
 
Hope your week is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment