Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Trip West Photos

FYI - I also updated and added pictures to the following posts:
-First Campout
-10 months
-VBS
-Kylie - 4 yrs
-Sidney -11 months
-Our One Year Old

So go check them out again!! :)


I just spent a whoooooole lot of time editing pictures from our trip, and I have sooooo many pictures to share....so lean back and enjoy...I couldn't narrow it down much!

This actually in the back yard, a couple weeks before the trip
I just thought it was a cool picture!

playing with her magnetic paper dolls to pass some time

beginning and end of a rainbow with the rain in the middle

so stylin as she impatiently waits out the last leg of the car ride
 
Mt. Hood

our attempts at pictures....note Sidney's not there,
she had quit about 30 seconds in

Sidney and William playing

Sidney found Hannah's balloons
On the trip to the Ocean

I love the size of the piece of fish she is trying to put in her mouth!

Yum! Clam chowder!
 
Eating clam chowder with Aunt Katie.
Sidney loved it too!
And on a plus side, doesn't seem to be allergic
to sea food!

hmmm....I don't know about this sand stuff

Family ocean photo. 3/4 of us = first time to the pacific ocean!

She insisted on trying to make a castle on the beach. :)

Trying so hard....lost a little interest when it wasn't working out though

Just cute!

Ahhh! Water!

Glad it wasn't as cold as I was anticipating!
She loved the water!


Fun with Aunt Katie


Walking the beach

The giant waves in the background
totally make this picture.
I love it!
Not to mention, I love the two people in the
picture too! :)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment