Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sidney's Dress

I realized Sunday night, that I didn't get a single picture of Sidney in her dress, by herself.

So I dressed her back up and took pictures Monday afternoon.

She REFUSED to have her bonnet on, so I didn't get a good picture of that. But I took her outside to some random spots and took a couple pictures....here are a few of the better ones that I was able to get from her. She wasn't in a real smiley mood. :(

The only smile I got
& the only one with shoes on too I think!
 
 
The only way she wouldn't touch her bonnet
was to have something in each hand.
Thus, we removed the shoes.
:)
 

Outdoor shot
(I think I need to re-edit the coloring on this one)
 

I really like this one!
:)
 

She refused to look at me. :)
It was a little too sunny out for her.
 

Took advantage of the shady spot by the hay-bales,
but she was still all squinty
 

And a little pouty looking. :)
 

:)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment