Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sidney 6 month stats

For any of you wondering....

Sidney had her six month check up yesterday. Everything looked good.
My scale must be a little off, and my measuring tape must have been in the wrong spot. :)

They weighed her in at 16 pounds 4 ounces, putting her at just above the 50th percentile. Her height was 26 inches, putting her at the 50th percentile. Her head was 41 cm. That is only the 25th percentile. She has a little head!

Looking back just 2 months ago, her weight was up in the 95th percentile and her height was in the 75th percentile. I am wondering if she is going to have a growth spurt soon to get back to where she was the first 5 months or if she is going to stay down here.

I was comparing Sidney and Kylie's month to month info this morning. Sidney is only about a pound bigger and about an inch longer at each month than Kylie was. Which makes sense since Sidney was exactly a pound bigger and 1.5 inches longer at birth.

Anyways...there is my little randomness for this morning. The girls are finally starting to wake up, so I best go tend to them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment