Thursday, April 18, 2013

Clifford the Big Red Dog

Clifford came to the library this afternoon. Everyone got to sit outside and eat popcorn and drink lemonade while Penny from PBS read a story to all of us.

Then all the kids got to take turns getting their picture taken with Clifford. They also had a whole bunch of coloring pages inside for the kids to color and/or take home.

I wish I had the camera on when Kylie first saw Clifford. The look on her face was absolutely priceless! Even the mom next to me thought it was fabulous. :)

I of course forgot to even put my memory card into the camera after downloading pictures last night. So I only had a dozen pictures I could take. Thankfully I realized this before it was our turn to take pics with Clifford, so I could delete some of the first pics I took; leaving space for the last pictures.

Here are a few pictures from our visit at the library.

Waiting for Clifford to come
 

Clifford waving hello to everyone
 

Sidney listening intently - or staring in amazement
at a giant red dog...
 
 
Kylie and Clifford
 

The PBS lady talked me into doing Sidney as well.
Sidney is not impressed - like usual.
:)
(at least she wasn't screaming in protest though!)
 
 
 Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment