Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Soccer - Game Two

It has been insanely windy and chilly here the last three days. And thankfully today should be the end of it, otherwise I may freak out a little. I need those warm temps and the sun please!

We totally thought that Kylie's soccer game was going to be cancelled last night since it was sooo windy and it was raining on and off. They cancelled the high school game, but NOT the U6 teams....crazy!

Anyways, they only played a half game and still got their butts kicked. :) But Kylie did so much better this time, with the one exception of kicking the ball the wrong way at one point. :) She actually got her feet on the ball a little more and made a couple of blocks.

Here are my obligatory photos of my first child in a sport:



Her lack of enthusiasm kicking the ball out is something we are going to work on.
:)

It was COLD!

I don't know how it happened, but I find it kinda neat that the only thing in focus
is her head and shirt....

getting the ball!
 
Videos:
 
BE WARNED - TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME!!
The wind is exceptionally loud!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I miss when Brianna and Blaine were this age. Soccer was so much fun for them.

    ReplyDelete