Monday, April 21, 2014

Egg Hunt

For church yesterday morning everyone was suppose to bring a flower to put on a cross at the front of the church to represent the renewal of life. It turned out quite beautiful.


If you wanted to, you could also bring home one of the Easter Lilies that were in the front of the church. I grabbed one, and in the end decided I shouldn't have, for two reasons. One...we walked to church that day and I had to carry it home, and two - I've decided I do not like the way they smell. It is SO pungent. yuck. :)


What a good looking family!
:)

Anyways, while the girls ate lunch I ran outside quick to hide some eggs. I think there was 49 or some odd number like that. :) Some were filled with candy, most filled with those little grow in warm water creatures, and then there were 6 big empty eggs (3 per girl) that they could trade in for a couple bigger prizes. They had a blast. I think the egg hunt was my favorite part of the day. :)


I love her wind swept hair she has going on here.

 








After that, Sidney took a nap, Kylie watched the movie Hop and Mike and I got to work on supper preparations. A few of his seasonals have started already and were alone for Easter so Mike invited them over to eat with us. After a big supper and some yummy dessert the boys went out to play ladder golf for awhile, the girls ran around causing chaos, and I supervised. :)

It was a wonderful day and we hope that you all have a wonderful Easter as well. We sure missed you all though!

No comments:

Post a Comment