Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sidney - 18 months

On Sunday Sidney turned 1.5! These days are going by soooo fast!

She had a check up last Thursday, and once again, I like my numbers much better than theirs. She wasn't cooperating in the slightest for her nurse. Go figure.

Last month the numbers I had were: 22.8 pounds and about 31.75 inches.
The nurse got 26 pounds and 34 inches......no freaking way. With those numbers that would put her up 3 lbs and almost 3 inches from what I had last month. I know she likes to eat, but there is no way she gained 3 lbs in a month. Sidney wasn't even standing still and or letting go of me when we put her on the scale. So those numbers put her at the 75th percentile for height and up to 95th for weight.

MY numbers were:
23.5 lbs and 32 inches. Those seem like a little more accurate since I can get her to stand still and they are little more normal increases. Up about a pound, and up a quarter to a half an inch. With my numbers she is at between the 50th and 75th percentile for height and just above the 50th for weight.  I think my numbers are much better!


Sidney doesn't really walk places...she prefers to do a little dance-wiggle walk thing, or walk on her toes. It is pretty cute. She is VERY vocal and her favorite word is "no". She uses it as a response to everything she is asked. It is hilarious. Below is a video of me questioning her. It isn't a great video since she wouldn't sit still. Mike can come up with pretty good questions to ask her that elicits laughter from him and I when she responds with "no". :)

It is fun to see how she actually plays with Kylie now. She can finally do some of the stuff Kylie can, so I think she enjoys playing with her a little more.



Girl group photo

 close up!
 
 We had library today and the girls made some stick puppets and listened to lots of stories. :)
 
Playing on chairs while the big kids listened to the story
 

Kylie coloring the carrot

Sidney refusing to show me her bunny puppet.
:)
 
Hope you all have a great weekend! I better go get busy packing some more boxes so we can finish moving this weekend!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment