Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Eggs and Bunny Bread

The girls and I spent Friday afternoon dying eggs. It was Sidney's first experience dying eggs, and she had a blast! All our hands were filthy by the end of it, but it eventually wore off by Saturday night. I think the girls could have dyed another dozen or more eggs, but I don't think we would be able to eat all of them.



Sidney excited about her eggs!

Kylie's sticker-filled eggs
 
 
 
 
 

Sunday morning Kylie and I tackled a bunny shaped bread and it turned out alright. Kylie saw the idea on Pinterest as I was scrolling through one night and got pretty excited about it. I never really noticed how small it actually is though. It was meant to be sort of an appetizer type item, but we used it as our actually bread, and no one seemed to complain about it. :)

shaping the bread


pre-baking

finished baking :)
Poor bunny lost the paper to one of its eyes
so it looks like it lost one eye. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment