Sunday, May 5, 2013

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Last weekend I made some buffalo chicken dip to go with lunch. Everyone seemed to love it and I received a couple of requests to share the recipe. So, I figured I would share it here.

Ingredients:
  • 1 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
  • 1/2 cup buttermilk ranch dressing
  • 1/2 cup buffalo style hot sauce (I used franks redhot wings - buffalo sauce)
  • 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
  • 2 10 oz cans chicken breast, drained
Directions:

     Heat oven to 350 degrees. Place cream cheese in baking dish and stir until smooth. Mix in buttermilk ranch dressing, buffalo style hot sauce, and mozzarella cheese. Then stir in chicken.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until dip is completely heated through. Stir again and serve.


The first time I made this, I didn't stir it enough before I put it in the oven. My chunks of chicken didn't really break up that much and my dip was pretty lumpy from the chicken. So, whether you stir it lots before or after heating, make sure the chicken gets broken up to make the dip a little "smoother" if you will.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment