Monday, March 25, 2013

Mooo!

The number of backyard calves has been increasing. To top it all off, the people across the road fenced off the area over there and have filled it with their calving cows. We have babies everywhere!
Kylie loves it. Every time she sees a calf, through the window, in the backyard, while we drive by, she yells something along the lines of: "Aww, a baby moo cow!"

Took a couple pictures of some babies the other day. Until the designated babysitter cow told me to stop. :)

The cute babies
 

Same babies
 

Mom & baby (she is the babysitter cow!)
 

A couple of problem children.
(I shooed them back in after a min. or two)
 

Shortly before Momma told me off.
:)
 
 

Baby cows are just too cute. Hope they help your Monday. :)

2 comments:

  1. I apologize for those random links. I don't know how they got there and I don't know how to make them go away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I can not wait to come out there!! Kylie will have to show the calves to me when we come out there! They are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete