Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

Kylie and I had fun prepping for Valentine's day by making some heart & X&O cookies. They have been delicious, but I knew I should have made a whole batch, not just a half batch!


Starting the mixing

Some of her finished project

The girls and I also made a Valentine's day craft together. We made some Love Blossom Trees. Just need paper, paint and your hand. Kylie was able to get some hearts made with her thumbprints, but Sidney's hearts were just lost causes. I think Sidney still had fun playing in the paint though!

 
Sidney's is on the left, Kylie's is on the right
 
 
Here are a few pictures of the girls from the last couple of days.
 
Sidney enjoying her exersaucer

All decked out for Valentine's Day

My little love bugs
Sidney wasn't really feeling another photo though. :)
 
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and that you all have a wonderful weekend!!
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment