Thursday, February 7, 2013

Superbowl Sunday

Back on Sunday I was super excited to make some crockpot stew and some hot wings and other "party" food. But by 1130am I was down for the count. I either spent the majority of the rest of the day either laying in bed or laying on the couch. I am finally feeling human again today and hopefully will be 100% soon. Getting sick of not wanting to eat. I miss cooking and eating!

Kylie wanted absolutely nothing to do with the football game. So, thinking we would be nice, we got out my old tv from college that had a vhs player in it and we were going to let her watch movies the whole time the game was on. Well, turns out the tv doesn't like vhses any more, and shuts off when you put one it, or it starts eating it! So the next plan was to let her watch dvds on the computer. That worked for about 1.5 minutes, before the computer didn't want to play the movie anymore.
Eventually she got to watch disney jr or nick jr episodes on youtube and we only had to leave the game every half hour or so to start something new for her!
(She also found her giant teddy bear in the closet that she won at a costume contest on Halloween in 2011 - and had to lay with it!)

 
 
In the morning I had asked Kylie if she wanted to cheer for the Ravens or the 49ers. She chose the Ravens so she got to wear a purple shirt. As default then, Sidney got to cheer for the 49ers. She has no gold apparel and little to no red items, so this was the best I could do:
 
 
She really didn't care too much about any of the game though. Not that that surprised me much. :)
 
 
Mike did a wonderful job making the stew and those hot wings are going to have to wait until another day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment