Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was nice and low key. The girls spoiled me in the morning with all the cards and gifts they made, at church I was given a basket full of bright flowers since I had the youngest child, and then we just spent the rest of the day hanging out. The girls had been planning for the last day or two an elaborate little party that they put on after supper. It was quite amusing. :)

Here are me and my little ladies, the flowers and a few videos of the girls putting on part of the show. :)

 
 
 
You also get a glimpse into Kylie's self decorated half of her room in the videos. I'm not really looking forward to taking it all down. But I'm sure she will help me. :)
 
 
I'm not sure why this second video is all pixelly. Sorry.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment