Monday, May 26, 2014

Joy School, Pot Painting and Splashy Fun

Last week was the last class of Joy School. It was suppose to be two days last week, but half the class was going to be gone the last day so I just combined lessons and we just did one day. The also have in the lesson plans a review day and a graduation day. We decided to opt out of those. End the school year the same week regular school ends, and they are 4, they don't really need to graduate from anything....I am glad that it is over. Looking forward to the break from organizing lessons, but I know Kylie will miss school and I will miss the 4 hours a week of just Sidney time. :) But I am looking forward also to all the fun the three of us can have this summer! :)

 Three of the four Joy School students this spring.
Bridger, Kylie and Anyston
 
 
 They were only good for one photo....then the sun got to them....sigh
 
 
Last week we picked up some pots and potting soil. We have at least gotten my two spider plant babies planted and three other pots planted with some flower seeds to sit out front of the house. I have still neglected to plant the flower bed on the side of the garage and I think I am starting to run out of time to get it done! And this week is suppose to be in the upper 80s and low 90s....not sure if I will be spending much time outside!!
 

 She was pretty excited to
get her own plant to take care of. :)

A pink top with lots of poka-dots!
We filled it up and added a baby spider plant to it! :)
 
 
The other day I got out the little splash pad the girls have to play in. It has gotten pretty warm around here and they needed to cool off a little.
 
Pure Joy!

Getting a drink!

Soooo thirsty!

Water sliding!

Stuck the landing!

Sidney's turn!

Totally did NOT stick her landing! :)
But she brushed it right off and went down again!

 
 
Here are a couple of videos from the girls playing the other day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment