Thursday, September 12, 2013

My hair cut!

I did it. At the longest spot I have a 10.5 inch pony tail to mail off.
Locks of Love will only take 10 inches or longer and will sell off anything shorter than 10 in. Pantene beautiful lengths will take a minimum of 8 inches, so I think I will mail it off to them since they will be able to use more of it. The Pantene program creates free wigs for women affected by cancer.

So here are my before shots:

 
Don't mind my washed out face, it was gloomy this morning.
 
 
And my after shot:


Don't mind my squinty tired eyes!
I did not sleep well last night and it totally shows!

A little shorter than I was shooting for, but still cute. I think. There are some long layers (not seeable in this picture) and some framing in the front (also not seeable). But I can get the majority of it still up in a pony tail!

These aren't the greatest pictures. I'm not very good at taking self photos, so I think my hair looks a little better in person, versus this picture. But Oh well!

Hope you are all having a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment