Tuesday, July 30, 2013

10 Months!

ADDED PHOTOS

Sidney is 10 months old! My friend Colleen said it best about her 10 month old, Eddie, over in her blog.  "The fact that Eddie is 10 months old does not shock me as much as the concept that he is only 2 months from being 1." (except substitute Sidney for Eddie and she for he!) :)

Her stats are:
Weight: ~ 16.6 pounds. - so she is up in weight from her 9 month weight. Yea!
Height:  ~ 28.5 inches. Still growing tall!

looking at baby books; she is half an inch SHORTER than Kylie was at 10 months and about 1.5 pounds LIGHTER.....hmmm....is my Sidney going to be even more petite than Kylie, or did Kylie have a growth spurt at 10 months?
Someone did ask me today if Sidney was about 6 months old......I don't think she looks THAT small! Does she?

Teeth: still only 2....I am starting to wonder.

Sleeps: like a champ and still takes 2-3 naps a day....ahh, bliss. - if only Kylie would nap....*sigh*

Food: LOVES self-feeding and after losing almost half a pound and not really wanting to breastfeed at all, she fully switched to formula on the 21st. She is perfectly ok with it and gets pretty excited when she sees a bottle and gets a little anxious if I don't get it to her fast enough!

Walking: She is almost there! She has stood alone multiple times for a few seconds each time! And she can easily walk across the room holding onto just one of my fingers, nothing else helping her. If she is holding a finger in each of her hands she can almost "run" across the room. She gets so excited to be moving!

She loves playing with Kylie and chasing her all over the house. Most of the time Kylie does a really great job of playing nice with her. It is so cute to watch sometimes. :)

For her 10 month pics I put her in the same onesie Kylie wore for her 10 month picture in her baby book. The only problem....Sidney refused to be still and sit nice for even one photo....So my attempt at a similar photo didn't turn out so well. But they will still be good baby book photos to show how crazy my little lady is! :)

- ANNNND of course, I can't get pics to upload.....I may end up going to the library to upload the photos to the blog later this week. I still can't figure out why it isn't working...I'm sorry. :(


She figured out how to crawl up onto this
and was SO excited


only sitting still photo - but on the verge of moving

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment