Tuesday, January 29, 2013

So....this is 27

My golden birthday was the other day. I am now 27. I feel no different. The fact that I was able to pull off a short wall handstand the other day reaffirms my feelings that I don't feel as old as I am! Except the nights that neither Kylie or Sidney want to go to bed. I am down right exhausted after those nights, but I can blame that on them, right?
Last Friday I found out how horrible Kylie is at keeping secrets. I am sure you all saw my facebook post about the popcorn popper. It was the most random funny thing. We finally made some popcorn last night. Kylie was more excited than I was. It was delicious!
The night before my birthday she almost let another present slip. She started talking about putting slippers up on something. I wasn't quite following her and then Mike got her to stop talking about it.
I totally thought they bought a shoe rack or something since I think the shoes on the porch are a giant mess. Turns out that was no where near what she was talking about!
Kylie picked out a present just for me all by herself. And what she was talking about was how she put the present up on the check-out counter all by herself. She was so proud of herself getting me a present.
Here is a photo of the well known popcorn popper and of the most amazing cow slippers ever. :)

 
 
I also received a beautiful necklace and earrings from Mike that I do not have a photo of.
 
It was a wonderful birthday and I couldn't have asked for anything better than spending the day with Mike and our beautiful girls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment