Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Here we Go

So, I've decided to start one of these up since so many people I know have recently created one. Give me a break though, I am just learning how to do this stuff.  :)

 I feel like I would keep more up to date posting some pictures if I do it on a regular basis, versus downloading 100 at a time into a facebook album. This is going to be mostly keeping family & friends up to date with new pictures and randomness that the girls do. And if Mike has any odd randomness I will add that too. :)

Hope to start adding posts later today. I will backtrack to our trip back to the midwest and catch up through the end of January, then will hopefully post on a regular basis. If I don't, feel free to pester me about it!

Hope you all enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment