Monday, February 8, 2016

Sidney Dance Update

Back in December Sidney was sort of decided to go on a dancing hiatus....and didn't participate in, or even go to her December classes. Well, after the Christmas break and her getting both her costumes in January, she is back at it full force....let's just hope she doesn't want to take another break in April or May!!

The girls are moving along in dance class. Sidney's class is almost done learning each of their songs. They are a long way from doing it by themselves yet though. :) But they are getting there!

Here is Sidney's ballet and tap dances as of now. I am only allowed to watch the first class of the month, so I won't really know how the rest of the month goes! But Sidney didn't do too bad last week for a 3 year old with a short attention span. :)
Even Ms. Shauna said she is glad to see how much better Sidney is doing.


I'm not going to share Kylie's right now since the tap dance I got wasn't in focus and the ballet video I got all the kids were so far off...including Kylie....maybe this month they will clean things up a little and next month I can share it! :)


Here are a couple pics from warm up time.



I don't remember what they were doing....but I'm pretty sure
Sidney will be amazing at planking.... :)


Ballet Dance





Tap Dance



No comments:

Post a Comment