Saturday, July 19, 2014

Road Trip And Reger Reunion

At the end of June, the girls and I headed back to MN for a Reger family reunion and the start of our three week vacation. It was jammed pack full of fun and family and lots of food! First we stayed in Wadena for a weekend for the reunion and to hang out with my grandparents. Then we went and stayed a couple days with my sister in the cities and got to take Sidney to her first zoo! Then we went north to Hibbing for a few more days. Then we went and met Mike's parents in Duluth for a couple nights and had a jammed packed fun filled day with them. And then finally back to Hibbing for the rest of the trip when my brother and his family got there to visit. :)

I will split the posts up into sections of trip as I laid out above. They will all be a combo of camera pictures and phone pictures. I seemed to use my phone more this trip than my actual camera....Enjoy!

Here are some photos from our reunion and from our first weekend staying at my grandparent's house. :)

Still lots of snow on the mountains when we crossed over on the way

blurry, but walking around in great-grandma's shoes
:)

stories with great-grandma

Checking out the collection of baby froggies


"Come on guys!"


Us grandkids. (missing 6)

Picking clover :)
 
cousins at the reunion
 

swinging with auntie Katie
 
walking the teeter-totter with uncle landis

She had SO much fun doing it, and caused her grandmother
to have multiple mini heart attacks in the process :)

Teeter-totter fun!


nap time with grandma

sleeping in her super baby pose

She loves the teeter-totter

I think she would have stayed there the whole day if I let her

No comments:

Post a Comment