Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Visit to Aunt Katie's and the Como Zoo

After our stay in Wadena, we went to the cities and stayed with my sister, her boyfriend and his daughter. Josephine is just a week older than Kylie so they were perfect playmates.
We went to the Como Zoo one day and just hung out the other days. I made a new best friend, Blue, one of Katie's cats, and the girls developed a new love for asparagus and A1 steak sauce. :)

Here are some pictures from our time there.

my new best buddy

feeding a little birdie

COLOR!

Everybody color!

There was a lot of glider action going on.

My phone started doing this random photo enhance thing on random pictures.
Some of them are kinda cute.



Jumping with Aunt Katie
 
One of the stipulations of staying at their house was that the children would
be subjected to hard labor. :) JK....but the girls did pull some weeds in the back yard. :)

Two cutie pies watching the seals

Two more cuties watching the seals

A Seal!

Sidney's view of this little tortoise that kept trying to escape under
these black bars

FLAMINGOS!
These were one of the main things Kylie insisted on seeing!

Everyone giving me a "why are taking a picture?" look

Sloth!

Aunt Katie is as excited as Sidney! :)

I can not for the life of me remember the name of this cute little guy!
 
Zebra and Ostriches
 

I believe she was saying "wow" or "whoa" as I took this. She thought
all the animals were so cool!

Giraffes!!
The second most important creature to see at the zoo!

Momma and baby

And another momma with her babies

Enjoying some ice cream after her bath.

More ice cream cuties

Got to sleep in a fort one night!
Courtesy of Landis. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment