Friday, March 14, 2014

Finally some Warmth!

Last week it got into the 50's. It was SOO nice. So a couple of days after Mike's surgery I took advantage of the warmth and got the girls out of the house to let Mike rest. We went for a walk on the bike path and it went sorta well. Kylie brought her scooter along, but only used it half the time.
Then she got sooo tired, she rode in the stroller while I gave Sidney a ride on my shoulders. That didn't last long! Mom got tired!


Scoot scoot scootering

Pushing her little sister

Looking at some moo-moos

Melts my heart when they are so nice to each other...

Love this pic!

Hi!
 
 
Today at the end of Joy School I took the kids outside to play since it was already pretty nice out. Then the girls and I stayed outside for another 45 min and played before lunch. Sidney is now napping and I anticipate that it is going to be a good one!

Sandbox fun!

 
We went and checked on the cows too.

Two little babies. I didn't want to get any closer.
There was a very sensitive momma in there! :)
 
We saw a calf that must have been born in the night or early this morning as well. The little one was all wobbly when it was trying to stand up. SO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment