Saturday, August 31, 2013

Kylie - 4 years old!

UPDATED WITH PICTURES!!

My first baby is FOUR years old. I can't believe how fast these years have gone! She has become such an independent little lady. She has also developed a little attitude - probably from spending a little too much time with her momma. :)
She loves singing, and dancing, and ladybugs and butterflies. She loves playing outside and loves to swing! Coloring and doing crafts/school stuff with mom are high up on her favorite list too.

She had a small birthday party on the 25th. Invited a few playgroup friends over to play. I had two games, pin the wing on the butterfly and a piñata, but the kids didn't really care too much about them. They were having more fun just playing with each other. Which was just fine too.

They got to have some juice boxes (which they were a lot more excited about than I thought they would be) and then we got to have some cake and ice cream after they all sang happy birthday to her.
I made the piñata and it took them a little longer to break it open than I hoped, but they eventually got it and enjoyed picking up the candy, stickers and rings that I filled it with. They all loved their goodie bags and were pretty excited about the butterfly wings they got to take home with them. (Thank goodness for the Dollar Tree!!)

After a couple of hours of playing, everyone started going home. Kylie got to open up a few presents before supper and then we went and had supper. I asked her what she wanted.....she chose McDonalds. oh well. She also wanted to make sure we could eat it out. Usually if we get something to eat from town, we bring it home to eat. She really wanted to eat it in town. So we did. Then we came home and she got to open the rest of her presents. She had quite a few to open, and she loved everything!

Thanks to everyone who sent her some stuff! She spent the rest of the night playing with everything she got while she waited, not so patiently, for her mother to put together her pink and purple shopping cart. (Oh man, that was harder than it should have been!)

She had a wonderful day and so did I. I still can't believe she is 4. I have less then a year until she is in kindergarten. What am I going to do when that happens?!

I took her 4 year pictures earlier this week and got them all done. She gave me a couple of cute poses.
Can't wait till I get some printed for myself and put up in the house!

- of course I still haven't gotten the computer fixed. But I promise it will get fixed in the next few weeks. I will then go back and add pictures to the past few posts and get everything updated! -

I love her pictures! My most favorite is the second one, it truly shows her personality. Even though you can't see her face! :)









No comments:

Post a Comment