Monday, January 25, 2016

New Years Eve

New Years Eve was quite low key. Per usual. But it was wonderful that way!

We spent the evening listening to the music channels on TV while Mike and I watched the girls dance like crazy around the room. :)
My pictures of them are all blurry, and I can't figure out how to get my cell phone videos to work on here, so I sadly don't have any pictures of their crazy dancing. :(

Both girls got some sparkling grape juice in a wine glass
and were SO excited about it. :)



I spent some time earlier that day making some "poppers" for the girls to do that night. It is just a toilet paper roll filled with confetti and rolled in tissue paper. Then I twisted the ends and taped around the paper. They just pulled the two ends and out popped all the confetti!
(I made them do it on a blanket, so I could just roll it all up and deal with it later!)







They had a blast doing it.


The confetti aftermath.

We watched the ball drop at 10:00 and then we let the girls do the poppers. And sent them to bed after that. Mike went to bed shortly after them I believe, and I was the only one left at midnight. :)
So I took a selfie by myself. :)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment