Thursday, March 12, 2015

Catch Up

I'm Sorry.
If I had an excuse to share with you why I haven't written in 3 months, I would share it. But mostly, I've just been lazy. Sorry. :) We also haven't done anything too crazy exciting either though.

Life has gotten a little crazy these last few weeks though.

Mike was offered and accepted a position back on the Nebraska National Forest (who he worked for when we lived in Pierre & Wall, SD) and we will be moving to Chadron, Nebraska.
He will be moving in a couple weeks and starting on April 6th. The girls and I will join him when school is out for Kylie at the end of May.

So I imagine things will get even crazier these next couple of months so I figured I should upload some photos to give you all some updates of the crazy girls......and so the photos don't get forgotten forever on my phone. :) I've neglected to really use my camera at all this year!

So....here are just a whole bunch of random photos! :)

Starting Jan. 1 and going through today!

JANUARY
Found her sleeping on the floor one night.

Sidney actually enjoyed eating a lemon one at a restraint in Billings.


Playing Duck Hunt on a giant TV in the lobby of the new Scheels in Billings

Posing with one of the animal exhibits in the new Scheels


Waiting in line to ride the ferris wheel inside the store!





My assistant helping me model my new skinny jeans. :)

Cookie in a cup night

Working on her 100th day of school homework
 
Sidney's first time bowling



Kylie's getting much better. :)

 

 FEBRUARY
Excellent check up!

Kylie's hand, Sidney's feet
:)

Sidney was terrified when we got the car washed one day.

crying and trying to hide behind her glasses.
You hate to laugh, but it was quite amusing actually. :)
 
Kylie & Sidney put on a little show for us.


All dressed up for her class Valentine's party

playing Valentine's bingo with momma

making candy coated pretzel rods for some treats
(she dressed herself in all these hearts for valentines day)

making some easy bake oven treats

how we spent our valentines day night. :)

Poor thing was the only one in Sunday school that day.

Bubble Crown

Found her in the living room practicing tying dad's shoes
:)
 
MARCH
 
Paint time


Found Kylie reading her a story one night. :)

Driving through the canyon on the way to NE

The moon rising.....this photo could be cool
if the windmill was in focus....

These are the looks I get from 5 year olds who think
they are 15. :)

Eating pizza like a champ....
I apologize she has no pants on.....potty training is tough business. :)

Outside swinging on her tummy - taken this morning. :)
Loving the warmer weather!

What a cutie!
 
 
Alright. You are up to date.......more or less.
 
I should get ready for a phone call I'm getting in an hour. The movers are calling to do a "walk-through" of sorts through the house, so I can tell them what we have to move and how big things are.
 
I'll try to post more pics of cuteness as I get them, before I get in another no posting rut!


 


1 comment:

  1. Miss you guys!! So fun to see how big your girls are getting! And you are looking great too! Good luck with the move! ;)

    ReplyDelete