Monday, September 22, 2014

Camping Pics - Part 2

Side note - - We hired a secretary tonight!!! So once I get her all trained up, Sidney and I are free to our unscheduled life! The return of library story hour and playgroup is coming soon! :)

Here are the rest of the pics from our camping trip! :)
I didn't edit these either, but my camera did a good job on our trip.....I think most of them look pretty good.

Playing in the mud

one wet, and muddy pair of purple pants...

Pine Marten!!!

Took a break from chasing to climb up the cliff to the edge of the campsite!

Back to chasing the red squirrel - - squirrel is between middle and right tree
trunks. :)

Sometimes, I love my camera.....like this time....

And this time....

And most definitely this time!

With it's kill :)

I'm so glad this happened behind our campsite and that the girls got
to see it all go down. It was the coolest thing ever. :)

Headed off with its supper!

kicking the soccer ball around

went for a walk

My popcorn!!!

everyone eating the yummy popcorn!

BLUE SKY!!!

Sidney blowing on her marshmallow :)

Mallow roasting!

Eating cereal out of cups because mom didn't pack enough bowls. :)

Our chipmunk friend. :)

Took a walk down by the lake

Momma and baby duckies!

Checking out the lake

cuties

our site was up the creek and up the cliff to the left.
we could look down on this from our site.

I love big fluffy white clouds with blue sky

waiting patiently for Old Faithful to go 

Sidney was not patient....but thankfully it went off as the
two of us were headed back inside the lodge, so I turned around
and got to snap a couple pics of it. :)

This guy was walking alongside the road on our side, and
I was going to take some good pictures of him. But I only got this one
because as we got by him, I had to pull my camera in and shut the window
because he turned to face us and jumped up like he was going to ram the car!!
It was right by Sidney's window and she thought it was so funny. :)

More Bison

More big white fluffy clouds and blue sky!

And More....

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment